St Peter's Church in Harbertonford is part of the Church of England Diocese of Exeter and now part of the Three Rivers Mission Community
The church of St. Peter is a building of stone in the Decorated style, erected in 1859, and consists of chancel with apse, transept, nave, north porch and a small belfry with spire, containing one bell, dated 1859: the chancel windows are stained: the church will seat 280 persons.
For information about the church and parish including services click on the Three Rivers Mission link below to visit their website.
External image of St. Peter's Church, Harbertonford
Internal image of St. Peter's Church, Harbertonford